Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, Megger's heavy duty DLRO10 HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
The DLRO10 HD is well suited to measuring thick conductors, bonds and quality of welding because of its 10 A range for resistance values up to 250 mΩ. The instrument provides five test modes each of which is selected through a simple rotary control.
Megger DLRO10HD 10A low resistance ohmmeter Features
- High power: 10A into 250 mΩ, or 1A into 2.5Ω measurements.
- Automatic testing: Initiates test on contact.
- Auto current reversal.
- Five test modes: Selected through a simple rotary control.
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply.
- Rating: CAT III 300V.
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only).
- Voltage input range: 90 - 264 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Charge time: 8 hours.
- Battery life: 1000 Auto (3 sec) tests.
- Dimensions: L 315 x W 285 x H 181mm.
- Weight: 6.7Kg.
- Megger DLRO10HD Warranty: 2 year.