Offering CAT IV, the MIT515 is the simplest of Megger's new range of small light 5 kV insulation resistance testers for the testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. Enclosed in a tough case it is both smaller and lighter than its predecessor making it even easier to carry and store.
Now equipped with lithium ion fast rechargeable batteries, the instrument has a large, clear, easy to read, display making it equally suitable for use in both bright sunlight and poorly lit environments. Information displayed includes resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant. In addition, the elapsed time of the test is displayed constantly removing the need for separate timer.
Megger MIT515 5kV Tester Features
- Analogue Display Range: 100kΩ to 10TΩ.
- Digital Display Range: 10kΩ to 10TΩ.
- User Defined Test Voltages: 100V to 1kV in 10V steps, 1kV to 5kV in 25V steps.
- Test Voltages: 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V.
- 10TΩ max. insulation resistance.
- Timed IR plus PI and DAR diagnostic tests.
- Operate with dead battery when on line power / mains.
- Rapid charge Li-ion battery - up to 6 hrs continuous testing.
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30V to 660V).
- CATIV 600 V safety rating.
- Large LCD display with automatic backlight.
- Noise filter - rejects up to 3mA noise.
- High altitude operation up to 3000m.
- Protection: IP65 (lid closed), IP40 (lid open).
- Dimensions: 315 x 285 x 181mm.
- Weight: 4.5kg.
- Megger MIT515 Warranty: 2 year.