This product has been discontinued.
The Fluke 87V Ex is an intrinsically safe version of the most popular meter in the world: the Fluke 87V. It has measurement functions, troubleshooting features, plus the resolution and accuracy to solve problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electromechanical equipment.
Additionally, it has an intrinsically safe rating and ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas. This makes it the ideal general-purpose measurement tool for use in environments such as (petro-) chemical plants, the pharmaceuticals industry and other locations subject to risk of explosion.
Fluke 87VEx Intrinsically Safe Multimeter Features
- ATEX safety rating II 2 G EEx ia IIC T4.
- CAT IV 600 V electrical safety rating.
- Accurate voltage & frequency measurements.
- Built-in thermometer (probe included).
- True-rms ac voltage and current.
- Measure up to 1000V (ac/dc) and 10A (ac/dc).
- 10,000 µF capacitance range.
- Min/Max-Average recording.
- Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals.
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility.
- Analog bargraph for fastchanging or unstable signals.
- Selectable sleep mode for long battery life.
- Battery life: Approx. 400 hr typical, without backlight.
- Shock: 1 meter drop.
- Dimensions: 201 x 98 x 52mm (with holster).
- Weight: 12.5 oz. (624g) with holster.
- Fluke 87Vex Warranty: 1 year.