The Megger PSI410 provides a quick and simple means of checking phase sequence on motor, pump and air conditioning three phase supplies. The PSI410 is self powered from the supply and requires no batteries.
To avoid the display rotating at the supply frequency the unit has been designed to provide a slow rotational speed of the display to allow easy indication of rotation.
The unit has a tough rugged case designed for an industrial environment and is supplied with long fused test leads with croc-clips and prods. The prods have insulated tips that provide less than 4 mm exposed tip.
Megger PSI410 Phase Sequence Indicator Features
- LED clockwise and counter clockwise phase rotation indication.
- Audible indication of direction.
- Phase condition LEDs.
- Fused test leads.
- Croc clips and prods provided.
- Dual phase colour identification.
- Phase colour coding: L1 (Brown / Red) L2 (Black / Yellow) L3 (Grey / Blue).
- Maximum voltage (phase to phase): 500V.
- Clockwise rotation: Continuous tone.
- Counter clockwise: Warble tone (0.4 s on / 0.4 s off).
- Dimensions: 78 x 137 x 31mm, test lead length 830mm.
- Weight: 850g.
- Megger PSI410 Warranty: 3 year after registration.