The Megger MFT1730 On-site is a pairing of a Megger 17th Edition test instrument and an electricians software package that allows you to do your testing and download your certificate via Bluetooth technology on-site. Simply take a measurement with the MFT1730, then either store the result for download later to a PC, or output the result directly, there on-site, to a mobile device using Bluetooth technology. When using the on-site option, the cell on the highlighted circuit on the mobile device is automatically populated with the result.
Following full testing on a system, all results held on the mobile device can be downloaded into PowerSuite and a certificate generated. A benefit of using a mobile device in this way is that all other data for the system can be stored with the results, such as client, address, circuit descriptions and earthing arrangements, with no need for paper records. An alternative with the MFT1730 is that results are stored in the instruments own large internal memory for 1000 test results, which can then be downloaded fully into PowerSuite once back in the office for certificate generation when the job is finished.
Megger MFT1730 with On-Site Software Features
- Insulation Voltages: 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V.
- Continuity Test Current: 200 mA & 15 mA.
- 2-wire no-trip & high current loop testing with Zmax and R1 + R2 values.
- Phase to phase loop test.
- RCD auto test & programmable tripping current level.
- Type B (pure DC) RCDs.
- 3 phase RCD test.
- Phase rotation test.
- TRMS 10V to 600V supply measurement range.
- Dual test buttons for left or right-handed operation.
- Memory storage: up to 1000 measurements.
- Earth electrode test: 3 Pole (requires accessories).
- Input protection against accidental connection to live circuits.
- SP5 Switched probe included.
- CAT IV 300V safety standard.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Moisture/dust ingress protection: IP54.
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 167 x 84 x 46mm.
- Weight: 1 kg (with batteries, excluding case).
- Megger MFT1730 Warranty: 1 year extendable to 3 year.