All infrared windows from Hawk IR International use the unique Quadraband multispectral optic, allowing inspection with any camera for total flexibility both now and in the future. With a Kwik Twist cover that magnetically sticks to the panel when removed, Fluke IR Windows are easy to use and deliver unmatched image clarity through a CLIRVU crystal. Exclusive to Fluke IR Windows, CLIRVU crystal technology is impervious to both moisture and vibration. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
These arc-resistant, outdoor certified, infrared windows allow thermal, ultraviolet, visual and fusion technologies to be used without exposing personnel to live equipment.
Hawk C-Range Infrared Window Features
- Three sizes available (FLK-050-CLKT / FLK-075-CLKT / FLK-100-CLKT).
- Also available: FLK-075-CLKT0 (for indoor use only).
- Withstand electric-arcs up to 50kA for 30 cycles.
- Gaskets: Low Smoke & Fume (LSF) compliant silicone.
- IP Rating: IP65.
- NEMA Rating Type: 3/12 (UL & CSA Third Party Certified).
- Vibration Rating: IEC60068-2-6.
- Humidity Rating: IEC60068-2-3.
- Pull-out strength: Up to 630kg (1388lb).
- Fluke IR-Fusion compatible.
- Lloyds Register: Up to 11kV marine switchgear, indoor or outdoor.
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 167 x 84 x 46mm.
- Weight: 0.55kg (including batteries).
- IR Window Warranty: Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects.