With its ease of configuration and its comprehensive range of facilities, including a variable-frequency voltage source with a continuous phase-shift function, Megger's self-contained Sverker 780 relay test set is an invaluable 'toolbox' for protection engineers, which is capable of testing almost any type of single-phase protection relay conveniently and efficiently.
The Sverker features many functions that make relay testing more efficient. For example, its powerful measurement section can display (in addition to time, voltage and current) Z, R, X, S, P, Q, phase angle and cos. The voltmeter can also be used as a 2nd ammeter (when testing differential relays for example).
The control panel is built like prior models of Sverker, very logical. The operation using rotary switches is simple and easy in all weather conditions and even with gloves. A large, clear LCD display with backlight can be easily read from afar.
The Sverker 780 can test voltage relays with a frequency range from 15 Hz up tp 550 Hz, e.g. railway applications (16 2/3 Hz).
Programma Sverker 780 Relay Test Set Features
- Display: Time, current, voltage and other entities.
- Freeze function (HOLD).
- Built-in ammeter and voltmeter.
- Current source: 0-250A AC, 0-250V AC or 0-300V DC, depending on the output.
- AC Voltage Source: 0-230 V AC with adjustable phase-angle and frequency.
- Auxiliary voltage source: Provides 20-220V DC in two ranges.
- Power factor and phase angle measurements.
- Impedance and power measurements.
- Connect 3 Sverker to simulate a three-phase Relay Tester.
- 0 to 360 degrees phase shift capability.
- Computer communication interface: USB.
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs, automatic overload protect.
- Dimensions: 610 x 350 x 275mm including transport case.
- Weight: 27.1 kg (59.7 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Sverker780 Warranty: 1 year.