The A203ES analogue hipot tester is robust and simple to use. Ideally suited to manufacturing or laboratory environments and offering a high accuracy control, allowing continuous selection of voltage from 0 to 5kV AC from a 500VA transformer source.
Output voltage is clearly displayed on moving analogue meters. Also available is a selection of features which includes current monitoring from a variable trip setting for over-current and audio-visual indication.
Clare A203ES Flash Tester Features
- Simple clear logical user interface.
- Applied voltage - scaled 0-5kV a.c.
- Voltage sourced from a 500VA transformer.
- Key switch selectable trip levels of 5, 25 or 125 mA.
- Push button trip by-pass (burn-out) facility for fault tracing.
- Volt indication reset by safety button.
- Supply Voltage: 120V or 230V 50 or 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 450 (L) x 255 (H) x 300 (D) mm.
- Weight: 25kg.
- Clare A203ES Warranty: 1 year.