The Seaward Europa Plus Total Integrated Solution (TIS) Kit comprise all the components that either a beginner or a more experienced user would require for a complete PAT Testing solution and were based on the efficiencies that the integration between our Supernova/Europa Plus PAT testers, PATGuard Elite PAT software and the Test & Tag labelling system provides.
The Seaward Europa Plus has a clear full graphics display to give you a tester that is quicker, easier to use and extremely cost effective. The Europa Plus also performs in-situ Earth bond and Touch current tests while the equipment under test remains powered up, leading to shorter test times. The Europa Plus is portable so you can just pick it up and carry it with ease. The Europa Plus is fully computerised with a full QWERTY keyboard for ease of use and IEC socket for IEC and extension leads.
Seaward Europa Plus TIS Kit Features
- Accurate Earth Bond and Leakage Measurements.
- Polarity Lead Test capability.
- Tests IT equipment.
- Real time clock and non-volatile memory.
- Capable of printing barcode labels in conjunction with thermal printer.
- Connects to PC, barcode reader, Brain Cells Scanner and printer.
- Earth Cable Length Calculator.
- Automatic Generation of Appliance ID's.
- Has up to 5000 Memory Locations.
- Test Currents: 25A , 10A , 4A , 100mA & ±200mA DC.
- Display Range: 0.01Ω - 19.99Ω.
- Insulation Resistance Test Voltage: 250V, 500V DC.
- Dimensions: 31 x 21 x 8cm.
- Weight: 3.5kg.
- Seaward Europa Plus Warranty: 1 year.