The Mjolner600 microhmmeter conducts true DC ripple free current and can be used anywhere to measure a low resistance value with high accuracy. With MJOLNER 600 it is possible to make measurements according to the DualGround method. This means that the test object will be grounded on both sides throughout the test giving a safer, faster and easier workflow.
Programma MJOLNER600 Features
- Fully automatic testing: Micro processor controlled.
- Safe test: DualGround, Remote control.
- Mains voltage: 100 - 120, 200 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Measuring range: 0 - 999.9mΩ.
- Temperature Operation: -20 to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F).
- Case: Lightweight suitcase design.
- Protection: Thermal fuses, Software.
- Dimensions: 486 x 392 x 192mm (19" x 15.4" x 7.6").
- Weight: 13.8kg (30.4lbs).
- Mjolner600 Warranty: 1 year.