The T&R 100ADM mk4 provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems. It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents as low as a few mA and as high as 100A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs, allowing high impedance current relays and voltage relays to be tested.
T&R 100ADM mk4 Current Injection System Features
- Clear and simple user interface.
- Maximum output current: 100A for 1 minute.
- Auxiliary ac output: 110Vac 300mA.
- Stabilised dc supply: 24, 48,60V 1A, 110, 220Vdc 0.23A
- Multi-function timing system.
- Auxiliary DC & AC outputs.
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display.
- Thermal and over-current protection.
- Compact and portable.
- Automatic mains voltage selection.
- Case: Aluminium.
- Dimensions: 380 x 314 x 221mm.
- Weight: 19.5kg.
- T & R 100ADM mk4 Warranty: 1 year.