The TTR300 Series are ideal for use by power transformer manufacturers. Their unique testing procedures and storage capability allows an operator to set up and test difficult three-phase transformers (with multiple tap changers and bushing CTs) in a fraction of the time than it used to take with other TTRs. This test also includes a pass/fail limit of individual ratios. The Megger TTR310 features an easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD which can be seen in bright sunlight and provides the user interface for instrument set-up and test operation.
Each model in the TTR300 Series comes complete with PowerDB LITE, a new powerful Windows based PC software program that allows the operator to completely program a test routine, save it under the ID number, and recall it in the future as needed.
Megger TTR310 Transformer Turns Ratio Test Set Features
- Input Power: 120 / 230V, single phase, 50/60Hz, 100VA.
- Built-in capability for storing test results into internal memory.
- Fully automatic operation (stand-alone or remote-control).
- Field upgradeable without compromising calibration.
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass / fail limits.
- Measures the widest turns ratio range in the industry (45,000:1).
- Equipped with “Remote TEST” switch for single person testing.
- Measures phase deviation of the transformer primary versus secondary.
- Units can be operated while in transit case.
- Leads can stay connected while in transit case.
- Computer Interface: RS-232 port.
- Internal Data Storage: up to 200 data sets.
- User Interface: 5.7 in. B&W display, text on-screen view.
- Numeric keypad.
- Dimensions: 216 x 546 x 330mm.
- Weight: 23lbs (10.4kg) not including leads.
- Megger TTR310 Warranty: 1 year.