Megger's automatic laboratory oil test set Megger OTS60AF performs accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel.
All three laboratory models are fitted with a 12 key alphanumeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, filenames, notes etc. Alpha characters are entered by repetitive pressing on a key, the same way as text is entered on modern cellular telephones.
Test standards are preloaded in the instrument and new versions can be uploaded via USB flash drive. All laboratory models support the creation of user defined custom tests.
Megger OTS60AF Laboratory Oil Tester Features
- Test voltage: 60kV.
- Lock in precision oil vessel: lockable gap setting.
- Flat electrode gap gauges that will not damage electrodes.
- Automatic oil temperature measurement.
- Display: 320 x 240 QVGA colour display with backlight.
- Large, easy clean test chamber with oil drain.
- High visability test chamber.
- Safe operation with dual redundant micro switch.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Interfaces: 2 x USB type-A (Flash drive, printer, other).
- Safety: Designed in accordance with IEC61010.
- Dimensions: 580 x 420 x 290mm.
- Weight: 30 kg with printer option fitted.
- Megger OTS60AF Warranty: 1 year, extendable on registering.