Megger's LTW315 is a non trip and high current loop tester designed for the domestic market. The LTW315 offers a 2 wire loop testing solution that does not trip 30mA RCDs and can be used on a wide range of voltages.
Featuring an auto start operation, auto noise detection and capable of 110V centre tapped loop testing, making this great value for money. The thick rubber casing protects from damage and the clear LCD display makes it easy to read.
Megger LTW315 Loop Tester Features
- 2 wire non-tripping Loop testing.
- 2 wire fast test (high current).
- 110V to 280V applications.
- 20 KA PFC range.
- 0.01Ω resolution.
- AUTO noise detection.
- AUTO Start loop test.
- Voltage measurement.
- Frequency measurement.
- Backlit display (White light).
- Built-in front cover (Foldaway).
- IP54 Weatherproof case.
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78mm.
- Weight: 1000g approx. excluding test leads.
- Megger LTW315 Warranty: 3 years.