The Kewtech K8031F is a phase indicator designed to check the presence of open phase and phase sequence by rotating disk lamps. Simply connect the colour-coded aligator clips or prods to the terminals of a three phase power source and press the push switch button.
The K8031F can check a wide range of 3 phase power source from 110V to 600V. Colour coded to confirm with both old and new EU colour regulation. Sealed against dust, the unit ensures trouble-free performance.
Kewtech KEW8031F Phase Rotation Tester Features
- Standard: IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V Pollution degree 2.
- Voltage: 110 to 600V.
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz.
- Withstand Voltage: 5,500V AC for one minute.
- Time limit for continuous: >500V: within 5 minutes.
- Leads: 1.2m each of Red (L1), Yellow (L2) and Blue (L3) cord.
- Fuse leads with screw-in croc clips.
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 106 x 75 x 40mm.
- Weight: 350g approx.
- Kewtech K8031F Warranty: 1 year.