The mid-range Megger RCDT320 covers a wider supply voltage range of 50V to 290V than the RCDT310, allowing use with centre-tapped 110V supplies. It incorporates ramp testing testing, for RCD tripping current measurement, and the unique Megger auto sequence test feature, which saves time by allowing the tester to conduct all the RCD tests, and to store the results while the operator stands by the RCD, resetting it as appropriate.
The operating current range of the RCDT320 is extended to cover 10mA to 1,000mA devices, and the ability to measure AC supply voltage and frequency is added. The large liquid crystal display for test results is backlit in this model, making it easier to use in locations with low ambient light levels.
Megger RCDT320 RCD Tester Features
- RCD testing; 1/2I, I, 5I RCD trip time test.
- Selective breakers.
- DC breakers (1/2 I, I, 5I).
- 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000 mA RCDs.
- RCD trip current test (RAMP).
- 0° & 180° polarity selection.
- Touch voltage display inhibit (selectable).
- Operating range 50 to 280V.
- Frequency measurement.
- 3 phase safe.
- Large clear display.
- IP54 weatherproof.
- IEC61010-1 CATIII 300V.
- Calibration certificate: Yes.
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78 mm.
- Weight: 980gms.
- Megger RCDT320 Warranty: 3 year.