The Martindale IN2103 is a top of the range insulation tester, and ideal for industrial use, as well as by users involved with the repair and reconditioning of motors.
Two key features of this professional tester include polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio measurements (DAR). These sophisticated tests, introduced by Martindale for the first time in a handheld instrument, allow for more accurate measurement of insulation values. In addition the IN2103 displays the test voltage on the large backlit LCD display, features an analogue arc, continuity buzzer and continuity buzzer, auto hold and an automatic zero adjust which removes the resistance of the leads. The test button can also be set to either latching, to give a permanent output, or 'press to test'
Martindale IN2103 Insulation Tester Features
- Insulation ranges: 250, 500 & 1000V.
- 0 - 40Ω continuity range.
- Voltage Range: 600V AC / DC.
- User Settable Limits.
- Pass / Fail Indicators.
- Polarisation Index (PI).
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR).
- Memory Storage: 99 results.
- LCD Backlit Display with Analog Arc.
- Auto Hold & Auto Zero.
- IP44 Protection.
- CAT III 600V Protection.
- Dimensions: 90 x 120 x 54mm.
- Martindale IN2103 Warranty: 1 year.