The Mjolner200 is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links. This product has been designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind. The Mjolner micro-ohmmeter can be used anywhere required to measure a low resistance value. It conducts true DC ripple free current testing of bus bars, circuit breakers, fuses, etc.
The lightweight and rugged suitcase design makes Mjolner 200 an excellent choice when you need a portable solution in the field. When the case is closed, the product can withstand the impact of water, dust or sand - it even floats. Optional accessories are a remote control and the PC software Mjolner Win that is compatible with IPS-CEBEX and have export functions for tables to Microsoft Excel.
Programma MJOLNER 200 Micro-Ohmmeter Features
- Fully automatic: Micro processor controlled.
- Direct ohm reading at any current.
- Rugged and portable.
- Storage: Built in thermal printer / PC connection.
- Range: From 0.1 micro-ohm to 1 ohm.
- LCD display.
- Rugged suitcase design: it even floats!
- Operation temperature: -20 to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F).
- Mains voltage: 100 - 120, 200 - 240V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Protection: Thermal fuses, software.
- Dimensions: 470 x 357 x 176 mm (18" x14" x 7").
- Weight: 8.8kg (19.4 lbs).
- Programma Mjolner200 Warranty: 1 year.