The T&R KV30-40 Mk2 high voltage test set is a general purpose test instrument designed for testing insulation systems and the measurement of breakdown voltage on electrical plant and components.
The unit has an output voltage variable from zero to 30kV with accurate metering on both the output voltage and current. A zero-voltage interlock is provided, ensuring that the output may only be energised with the voltage control at zero. The output voltage is metered by a large, linear analogue instrument marked 0-40kV on the KV30-40. The unit features automatic mains voltage selection and an external 24Vdc interlock circuit for connection of emergency off switches and enclosure interlocks.
T&R KV30-40 Mk2 High Voltage AC Test System Features
- 0 - 30kV output voltage.
- 1.2kVA output capability.
- Dual overload protection.
- Variable electronic trip - 10 - 110% of rated output.
- Voltage and current metering.
- Zero-volt interlock.
- External 24Vdc interlock circuit.
- Visual indication of test piece failure.
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation.
- Designed to meet the requirements of BS EN61010.
- Dimensions: 300 x 400 x 470mm.
- Weight: 42kg.
- T&R KV30-40 Mk2 Warranty: 1 year.