The PR15D is a digital HV potential indicator and phasing stick which can be used to indicate the presence of voltage, make voltage measurements and provide a means of phase comparison at the point of paralleling two circuits, without the interposition of voltage transformers or secondary wiring circuits. It is suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV.
The LCD display is powered by an integral rechargeable battery and is supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case.
Seaward PR15D Features
- For use on 3.3kV up to 15kV systems.
- Both units are digital instruments.
- Maximum System voltage: 15kV.
- Maximum Voltage to earth: 8.6kV.
- Measuring Range: 0.00kV - 8.6kV.
- Contact Electrode Type: Domed.
- Dimensions: 600(L) x 25(D).
- Weight: 1lb, (450g).
- Seaward PR15D Warranty: 1 year.