SebaKMTīs portable VLF 60 is designed for HV-tests on cables with a rated voltage of 35 kV.
The Seba VLF60, using the patented SebaKMT Cosine-Square Wave shaped voltage form, with energy regeneration, weak spots in PE / XLPE and paper insulated lead cables can be brought to a breakdown quickly, without unnecessary strain on the cable insulation.
The VLF test system has a long life due to the use of zero wear semiconductor switches in generating the polarity changes in the test voltage. A test voltage is generated with polarity changes whose frequency is comparable to the 50 / 60 Hz AC network operating frequency.
Seba VLF60 0.1HZ 60kV Test System Features
- Output voltage: 0 - 60 kV.
- Wave shape: Cosine Square wave.
- Frequency: 0.1 Hz.
- Maximum Test Lengths: single phase - 4 km.
- Measurement of leakage current: Yes.
- Breakdown detection: Yes.
- Measurement log printout: Yes.
- Logging/protocol: Yes.
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz, approx. 2.5 A.
- Operating temperature: - 20°C to + 40°C.
- Dimensions in two separate modules: 710 x 1185 x 625.
- Weight: approx. 55 kg + 48 kg.
- SebaKMT VLF60 Warranty: 1 year.