The KV100-100 Mk 2 is a high power, high voltage ac test system designed for insulation testing. It is equally suited to both development and routine testing of electrical insulation systems and plant.
The equipment consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled high voltage transformer, linked by 5 metre supply and control cables. The control unit is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities for control, metering and protection. The high voltage transformer is housed in an oil-filled steel tank fitted with swivel castors for mobility. The unit uses a low-discharge oil-filled bushing for the HV output. Both the KV50-200 and KV100-100 are equally suited to testing capacitive, resistive or inductive test objects.
Low discharge versions of the units are available as an option (KV50-200LD and KV100-100LD), with maximum discharge levels of 1pC and 3pC respectively.
T&R KV100-100 Mk 2 High Voltage AC Test Systems Features
- Output voltage: 0-100kV.
- Output capability: 10kVA.
- Dual overload protection.
- Variable electronic trip: 10 - 110% of rated output.
- Voltage and current metering.
- External 24Vac interlock circuit.
- Visual indication of test piece failure.
- Zero-volt interlock.
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation.
- Meets the requirements of BS EN61010.
- Control unit dimensions: 370 x 480 x 290mm.
- Control unit weight: 37kg.
- Transformer dimensions: 730 x 650 x 1350mm.
- Transformer weight: 390kg.
- T&R KV100-100 Mk2 Warranty: 1 year.