The BITE 2P Battery Impedance Test Equipment determines the condition of lead-acid and nickel-cadmium cells up to 7000 Ah. An advanced feature set has been developed that includes Pass / Warning / Fail calculations based on a user-entered baseline value, advanced printing functions and more.
The case of the BITE 2P consists of both the transmitter and a carrying case for all of the standard accessories and some of the optional accessories, in an all-in-one unit.
Megger BITE 2P Battery Impedance Tester Features
- Output current: 10A.
- Impedance range: 0 to 100mΩ.
- Resolution: 1µΩ.
- DC voltage range: 0 to 25V.
- Storage: 2000+ readings in up to 300 tests.
- On-line testing requiring no downtime.
- Enhanced printing and memory functions.
- Calculates impedance automatically and stores results.
- Requires no battery discharge.
- Receiver has an RS-232 connector for downloading stored data to PC.
- Reduced test time: less than 30 seconds for each cell.
- Measures impedance and dc voltage values.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 18.5 x 14.6ins.
- Weight: 8.2Kg (14.5Kg packed).
- Megger BITE 2P Warranty: 1 year.