The Programma TM1600 breaker analyser measures a circuit breaker's timing cycle. The timing channels record closings and openings of main contacts, resistor contacts and auxiliary contacts.
The TM1600 can be equipped with up to 24 time-measuring channels as required by the user. When more than 24 channels are needed, one or several slave units can be connected together to get an unlimited number of measurement channels.
Programma TM1600 / MA61 Features
- Modular design: user configurable.
- Channels: 16 Timing and 6 Analog Channels can be configured.
- Communicates with CABA Win Software.
- Uses a Fiber Optic Interface to maintain noise immunity in HV environment.
- Rugged proven design.
- Printer: Thermal printer with fixed print head.
- Battery operation: Built-in battery with automatic charger.
- Dimensions: 520 x 485 x 210 mm (20.5" x 19.1" x 8.3") with transport case.
- Weight: 20 kg (44.1 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Programma MA61 .
- No. of channels: 2, 4, 6.
- Transducer resistance: 100Ω to 10kΩ.
- Measurement resolution: 0.03% (0.006% optional).
- Display: Back-lit LCD, two 16-character lines.
- Programma TM1600 Warranty: 1 year.