The Fluke 6200 and 6500 PAT testers verify the electrical safety and operation of portable appliances in accordance with relevant guidelines and regulations. With powerful auto test capabilities and simplified controls - including ‘one touch’ test routines - they increase the number of tests you can perform per day without compromising results.
Fluke 6200 Portable Appliance Tester Features
- Large backlit display.
- Built in handle & hard case.
- Earth bond low, insulation & leakage tests.
- Low weight, small size & one touch.
- Null out facility for earth bond lead.
- Polarity Checks.
- Single mains socket for appliance connection.
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing.
- Meets EN61010 - Class I & II appliances.
- Power Supply 230V + 10% - 15%, 50Hz ± 2%.
- Dimensions: 200 mm (L) x 275 mm (W) x 100 mm (H).
- Weight: 3Kg.
- Fluke 6200 Warranty: 1 year.