The DSM600 is a high current micro-ohmmeter suitable for measuring very low resistances in a wide range of applications. The unit is equally suited to commissioning, maintenance, and production line environments. Contact resistances in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators, and busbar joints are all easily and safely measured.
The DSM600 is simple to operate, only requiring the user to switch the output on and set the test current. Selection of all ranges is fully automatic, and current, voltage and resistance are displayed simultaneously at all times. The resistance is calculated from the test current and sense voltage, and there is no need to set an exact test current to guarantee an accurate test result. To assist the user, all readings are held on the display when the output is switched off.
T&R DSM600 Micro-Ohmmeter Features
- 0-600A DC test current.
- 0.1mΩ resolution.
- mV, A, and mΩ displayed simultaneously.
- Direct Ohms reading at any current.
- Thermal and over-current protection.
- Compact and portable.
- Isolated RS232 interface for printer or PC connection.
- 90-264V Supply voltage range.
- Output Ratings: 230V - 0-600Adc; 115V - 0-400Adc; 90V - 0-300Adc.
- Dimensions: 332 x 288 x 202mm.
- Weight: 26.4kg.
- Lead set weight: 6.0kg
- DSM600 Warranty: 1 year.