The Megger DLRO10 bring new standards to low resistance measurement. A fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10A dc to measure resistance from 0.1µΩ to 2000Ω on one of seven ranges.
The DLRO10 is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display.
Megger DLRO10 Low Resistance Ohmmeter Features
- Accurate results in under three seconds.
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs.
- Fuse protected to 600V.
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override).
- Automatically detects continuity in potential & current connections.
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals.
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample.
- Measurement Modes: Manual, Auto, Continuous, High Power.
- Test Method: Single cycle reversing d.c. ratiometric measurement - average result display.
- Dimensions: 220 x 100 x 237mm.
- Weight: 2.6Kg (5 3/4 lb.) including battery module.
- Megger DLRO 10 Warranty: 2 year, conditional upon registering.